China United iron and steel produce and export A240 stainless plate thickness to 400mm, heavy thickness plate, cutting to flat bar, cutting profiled from the stainless plate. For our quotation, please send an email to us. We Produce and export ASTM A240 304l, A240 304l stainless steel sheet, stainless seamless pipe, stainless steel welded pipes, and flat bar.
Chemical Composition Of 321 And 321h Stainless Steel Plate
TW stocks a wide range of sizes in 321 stainless certified to AMS 5510, ASTM A 240, and SA 666. The stainless steel 321 alloy is a more stabilized ASTM A240 304l stainless steel sheet version of stainless steel plates that provides numerous advantages such as appropriate exposure in extreme temperature and excellent resistance.
We are the reputed marketer in the market when it comes to delivering top-notch and first class stainless steel products. 321 Stainless Steel Plate, Sheets and Coils in Hot Rolled (HR) and Cold Rolled (CR) Conditions No.1 Finish, No.2 Finish, No.2B Finish, No. 8 Finish, BA Finish (Bright Annealed), Satin Finish, Hairline Finish. 321 Stainless Steel Sheet is a titanium stabilized austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steel which was developed to provide an 18-8 type alloy with improved intergranular-corrosion resistance. This material is stabilized against chromium carbide formation by the addition of titanium.
Clear labels are tagged on the outside of the package for easy identification of the quantity and product I.D. SS 321/321H Stainless Steel Plate packing will be according to international standard in bundles strapped by strips then into containers to avoid any damage. Alloy 321 stainless steel plate is stabilized against chromium carbide formation by the addition of titanium. Owing to our enriched industrial experiences, we are devoted towards providing a wide variety of excellent quality ASTM A Stainless Steel Plate. The main products include steel sheets, steel plates, steel coils, steel pipes, steel tubes, steel bars, steel circles, square steel, hexagonal bar, steel tube, steel pipe fittings, flanges, etc.
- Aesteiron supplies a wide range of sizes in 321 stainless certified to AMS 5510, ASTM A 240, as well as SA 666.
- Our superior Din 1.4541 Stainless Steel Sheet and also SS 321 Sheet, likewise called hot rolled coil, hot rolled plate or just steel plate is offered in a selection of thick from 3mm – 80mm to match the demands of every job.
- Marc Steel is an acknowledged supplier and manufacturer of SS 321 Plates, where our specialists keeps the rightness in delivery of small and large orders for to sustain the quality at its top.
- Alloy 321 Plates resistance to sensitisation, joined by means of its advanced potency at soaring temp that makes it appropriate in function where Alloy 304 will turn into sensitised, or where Alloy 304L has inadequate hot potency.
ASTM A240 standard specification for chromium and chromium-nickel stainless steel plate, sheet, and strip for pressure vessels and for general applications A240 grade 800 800H 904L 201 202 XM-19 XM-31 XM-17 XM-18 XM-19 301 301L 302 304 304L 304H 304N XM-21 304LN 305 309S 309H 309Cb 309HCb 310S 310H 310Cb 310HCb 310MoLN 316 316L 316H 316Ti 316Cb 316N 316LN 317 317l 317LM 317LMN 317LN 321 321H 334 347 347H 348 348H XM-15 2205 2304 255 2507 329 405 409 410 410S 429 430 439 434 436 444 XM-33 XM-27
Since titanium has a stronger affinity for carbon than chromium, titanium carbide precipitates within the grains instead of forming at the grain boundaries. AISI 321 Stainless Steel Sheet should be considered for applications requiring intermittent heating between 800ºF (427ºC) and 1650ºF (899ºC), or for welding under conditions which prevent a post-weld anneal.
321 can be used in applications up to 900°C where 304 is normally used up to 500°C. It does not polish well so would not be used for decorative applications.
321 and 321H is stabilized with titanium which results in excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion following exposure to temperatures in the chromium carbide precipitation range from 800 to 1500°F. 321 and 321H stainless steel plate is also stabilized against chromium carbide formation by the addition of titanium. It is also advantageous for high temperature service because of its mechanical properties. 321 and 321H stainless steel plate offers higher creep and stress rupture properties than 304 ad 304L stainless steel plate. Penn Stainless Products stocks these grades of stainless steel plate in plate mill plate.
1. Adopting Standard: ASTM A240 ASME SA240
2. Rolling Range (T*W*L): 2-200mm*1500-4020mm*3000-18000mm
3. Delivery Time: Within 30 days (Stock is also available)
4. Payment Terms: T/T prepaid some percentage or L/C at sight
5. Trading Terms: FOB, CFR/CNF, CIF
6. Additional technicals: As your wish,we can provide you AR,CR,TMCP,N or QT Heat treatment, PWHT,UT, Low-Temperature Impacting Test,HIC and so on.
7. Additional processing: CNC Cutting (Laser,Flame,Plasma), welding, Shooting Blasting, and Painting.
8. Materials quality: We are glad to inform you our products were used in Bird Nest,Three Gorges Dam, and many other national key projects, approved by TUV,ABS, DNV,LR,ISO9001:2000.We also can provide the relative MTC sample for your check.
If you are interested in some items of our materials or need to consult for any technical requirements, please contact us freely as follows: